When students invest in a program, they tick a box whereby they confirm that they agree to these Terms & Conditions. There is a clickable link for them which directs them to this page.
2. Use License
2.1 Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2.1.1 modify or copy the materials;
2.1.2 use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
2.1.3 attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
2.1.4 remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
2.1.5 transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2.1.6 This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorised of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The School and/or Lauren Tickner Limited excludes liability for consequential, special or indirect damages, loss of profits and/or liquidated damages.
See The School's and Lauren Tickner Limited's earnings disclaimer here: https://impact-school.com/p/disclaimer
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s and/or Lauren Tickner Limited shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
Most* purchases are subject to a 14 day money back guarantee as long as the student has completed under 10% of the course's content within that 14 days. When a student receives a refund for absolutely any program whatsoever, Impact School will keep 25% of the total payment (when a student makes an upfront investment) or 50% of the first instalment (when a student selects a payment plan option) to cover any transaction, operational, or other costs resulting from purchase and the refund process. No tax will be refunded to students under any circumstances.
If a bonus is included with your purchase, the price of that bonus will not be refunded under any circumstances.
There are no refunds on The Impact Incubator or The VIP Impact Your Online Business.
*Purchases without a 14 day money back guarantee are stated below:
- There are no refunds for any courses that are sold with a coupon attached, or at any discounted rate. This includes, but is not limited to: Black Friday discounts, workshop/webinar exclusive discounts, discounts given to students of one course for another course. The only exception to this is the Impact Your Social Media 'Bundle' webinar as we stated, explicitly, that those who purchase from this webinar will receive their 14 day refund period as per these Terms.
- There are no refunds for any 'bundles' or 'ebooks' due to the nature of the downloadable content. An example of this is the ebook titled 'How To Create & Launch An Ebook In 30 Days'
10. Removal From Courses/Programs/School
- Should a Student be problematic, rude, defamatory, unreasonable, to Lauren Tickner, Lauren Tickner's team, or any other students, or anything else which Lauren Tickner or The School class as unnecessary/uncalled for, The Student will be removed from The School and any Facebook Groups which they received access to upon enrolment.
- The removal from the course/program/School is a decision made by Lauren Tickner and The School, and no refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- Any defamation or problems which The Student refuses to cooperate with to resolve will be taken seriously under The Law of The United Kingdom.
Affiliates will be paid out once per month. Commissions will be paid 30 days after any sales are made. Commissions will be paid only on full price sales, or sales using the affiliate's own personal coupon.